1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

nashua, n.h., telegraph

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by whatwoulddamondo?, Feb 19, 2007.

1. does anyone have any inside knowledge of the paper or any insight on it? know someone applying for a gig there. tia.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I have a reporter friend there, though it's been a year or two since we've talked at length. Good guy. I have to cover championships there a few times a year, and I try to pick up the Telegraph to see what's going on. Style-wise, I'm not a big fan of the skinny hed fonts, but that's just me; I'm more of an Impact font guy. But I digress. The Telegraph stories I read usually are sharp and concise. I remember thinking I'd like to run the sports department there if given the chance. I think the Telegraph won the NEPA award for Best Daily; either that or a bunch of awards for general excellence.

3. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

PM me if you want the inside scoop.

Draft saved Draft deleted