1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

nappy headed Mormons?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, May 10, 2007.

1. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

:)

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's in the same group as Byron De LaBeckwith, David Duke & Louis Farakan. And you're right, he's not to be taken seriously, he's an ignorant moron. But he is taken seriously.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Again, of course he's taken seriously by some people. Same way how some people take Pat Robertson seriously. It just dosn't matter. There's always going to be that group of people. Always.
    Again I say, dosn't mean anything? Of course not.

4. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

5. Really?
    Has he shot someone in the back in front of the man's children, been acquitted of it by a rigged jury, been congratulated in open court by a former governor of his state, and skated on the crime for 30 years?
    You couldn't possibly be more of a racist dipstick than you are right there.

6. Don't see a network there.
    Don't see any national TV.
    Sorry. Good try, though.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Tony Dungy might vote for him.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Strictly speaking, there is a religious disqualifier for the office of the President. In fact, the main qualifier is that you believe in God, in this present time.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Here's a story about "nappy headed" Lutherans.

http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=08f3be70-c1e2-4a4f-a08d-f2e7ef0527ab

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

STFU, you pomade-coated charlatan trying to pass as a man of the cloth. Stop feeding Willard's campaign any more momentum.
    I don't dislike Romney because he's Mormon - I've got nothing against the Mormon religion itself (it's the Mormon church as malaveolent business and political force that I oppose). I dislike Romney because he's a doubletalking whore (Life NRA member since '06) who has abandoned every issue that helped him get elected governor. And I have the sickening feeling he will win the GOP nomination - McCain is blowing his credibility on supporting the war, and you just know Guiliani will self-destruct (with or without the socialite third wife's assistance).

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Excellent point, Pastor. I think this is a factor that is often overlooked.

Draft saved Draft deleted