1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Naked Gunman Kills 4 at Waffle House

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Isn’t the big gripe about the first two “Star Wars” that Lucas had to insert some “true from a certain point of view” b.s. to rationalize Obi Wan telling Luke that Darth Vader killed Anakin?

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

"I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?"—Kylo Ren, who seems to be leaving Snoke for his father, but was in fact about to kill his father.

One of his concrete traits is that he's deceitful.

3. Dick Whitman

I think this is a different argument, that they have established that trait.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well, shit ... I was silly enough to think these updates to the Waffle House shooting thread would be about the Waffle House shooting.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

It’s like those Facebook memes.

“I am trying to break up all the (mass murder) posts with posts about (Star Wars)!”

HC and doctorquant like this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

bigpern23 likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Still not acknowledged by the White House. But the security guard at St Mary’s County Md HS who didn’t kill the gunman was hailed as a hero. Republicans hate black people. Repeal the 13th Amendment is trump’s 2020 slogan

tapintoamerica likes this.
  9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted