1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nader may enter race as third party

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Feb 22, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Here he comes again
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wow, this guy must really want the democrats to hate him...

3. Not this time.
    He's a freak show.

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I'm hoping people will have learned by now...

5. This time, the splitters - "Follow the shoe!" -- are on the Right, not the left.

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

That's true--there are plenty of morons who think McCain is "left-wing." Go ahead, follow Rush, Coulter, Hannity, Dobson et. al. off the cliff.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

But nobody's gonna split from the right to vote for Nader, are they? I'd assume the few splitters he does get will come Obama's vote.

8. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I wouldn't doubt it if there are a good number of right-wingers who are contemplating staying at home on election day because of their seemingly irrational animus towards McCain.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Ding, ding.

If Corvair Ralph isn't in the pay of the RNC, he's doing a great impersonation.

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

It's hard to imagine how he intends to outflank Obama to the left.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I remain dumbfounded whenever anyone states in public he doesn't hurt the Dem in a three-way. I mean, hello? Earth calling?

12. If McCain beats Obama because of Nader, I'm hunting Nader down and killing him. He's a big reason we ever got Shrub into the White House to begin with.
    Even with Gore's problems, the man won the popular vote and would have won the election if it weren't for the crazy guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted