1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My roommate is a d*ck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 24, 2007.

1. I haven't laughed this hard in months.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I feel really bad that I get pissed when my roommate drinks my Yuengling now.

Sorry your all's lives sucked. :)

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Every week, usually. Maybe every week and a half, if I was broke.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I wash them regularly now, but in college I just didn't care. Of course, there were a lot of health codes I was probably breaking in my dorm room.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I remember taking my sheets home with me one weekend to wash. My mom had no idea what spilled bong water smelled like until I fired up the washing machine and took the fitted sheet out of the laundry that day.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I was extremely lucky in college. My computer-match dorm roomie and I wound up rooming together until we graduated. Two years in the dorm and two years in an apartment with a couple other friends. We were groomsmen in each other's weddings and still keep in touch.

After I got out on my own I only had one really bad roomie but he's probably got worse stories about me than I do about him. One of which includes having to bail me out of jail in the middle of the night.

I was also lucky enough that the few roomies I had were friends of friends. I'm not sure I could have roomed with some random person I didn't know unless she was a nymphomaniac coke connection who owned a Ferrari dealership. I could have made that work for awhile I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted