1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My roommate is a d*ck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 24, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Seriously, who would wank to a Pokemon poster?

What's next, Erin Andrews kissing a college football player after a game?

2. After my second roommate and I split he went through a series of progressively bad roomates.
    One would lock him out of the room - to shag his girlfriend - if he left for even a minute to go to the bathroom!
    He would be out of the room for five minutes, come back and the door was locked.
    A lot of nights he would sit in the lounge stewing 'til 2 a.m. cause he was locked out.
    Another one of his roomates was a hopeless drunk who on more than one occasion woke up from his stupor and pissed in the floor.
    My old roomie finally, had enough and pissed on the guy's toothbrush - never told him about either. He also whizzed in his bottle cologne.

I have asked him repeatedly if he had ever done anything to me - we split because he started smoking but we were - and are - on good terms - and he has always said 'no.'

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Now that's just funny. A little gross, but funny.

4. Hustle

Hustle Guest

When I first moved to Virginia, I found a cheap enough room with an older lady and her dog. She was nice enough, but a bit crazy.

-- Hated having the heat on at any point during the year. Which was fine when I lived upstairs... downstairs, in February, I bet that room was like 45 degrees. Absolutely miserable.

-- Was obsessed with having everything new and the best it could be. She bought a flat-screen TV (non-HD) back when they first came out and spent a ton on it. The TV was roughly the size of mine at twice the price. She proudly showed it off, and I was unimpressed, telling her she could've got something comparable for a lot cheaper. "But it's top of the line!" she protested. (I realize this one anecdote doesn't really tell the story well, but when this happens over and over during a year...)

-- Had CDs of music to soothe her dog, who was a sweetheart and didn't seem to need much soothing.

-- A classic busybody who wouldn't leave her neighbors alone (though they weren't great, she hounded the hell out of them).

I did get to experience living on my own with her, too. A fire happened next door - those neighbors from above - and we got put into a furnished apartment inside the Beltway in Tysons. Gated community, the whole deal. She was never there, so I had a blast most of the time.

5. all these roommate horror stories have made me realize my roommates weren't so bad. Worst I've ever had was a roommate who liked to smoke black and mild cigarettes and use my fan to blow them out the window so the RAs wouldn't get suspicious. And even that wasn't as bad as people shitting in chairs and such. Somebody would die, seriously.

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Similar situation for me, only he did her in his own bed. A friend of mine saw the stains the next morning, so we roped his bed off with masking tape and taped signs to it that said, "CRIME SCENE, DO NOT TOUCH"

We thought he had taken the girl back to her place, but instead they came back to the room later in the day. He saw what we did and started laughing. She started crying and ran from the room.

My roommate finds out later this girl was married to some guy who was in the Marines at the time. He ran into them at a bar one night a few months later _ girl points out my roommate to her husband, husband goes over and pops my roommate in the mouth.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Amazing. How stupid can people be (talking about the Marine, not your roomie)?

8. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Actually, my roommate was quite a dumbass. :)

9. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Had three roommates in college ... two of them are in the business and I think post here on occasion:

One guy nailed this heinous chick in my bed and failed to tell me about it, so who knows what the hell I slept in for about two weeks.

The sister of one of my roommates visited and hooked up with another of the roommates and they proceeded to hit it about five feet from me assuming, I guess, that I was asleep.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

If you washed your sheets regularly, you wouldn't have slept in anything.

11. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Hey, I do now ... then, not so much. But he did her in my bed because it was the cleaner option of the two of ours, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You washed your sheets regularly in college? Seriously?

Draft saved Draft deleted