1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My roommate is a d*ck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 24, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Best new website ever

http://myroommateisadick.com/

Don't forget the archives

The naked sleeping hookup and the daily pube cutting are my favorites.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Re: Mr roommate is a d*ck

The funniest roommate story I ever had involved two guys who shared a room in an on-campus apartment I had in college. These two guys were randomly put in together and MTV couldn't have done a better job for a reality show. On one hand you have the stereotypical engineering major, down to the 1/2" thick glasses (and if I'm exagerating it's really not be much at all) who got up early and went to bed early, studied his ass off, was an orthodox Jew, and had social skills below the level of inept. Good guy, don't get me wrong, but still, not someone you wanted paired up with who he was.

He shared a room for a semester with a Jersey shore kid who used to sing in a rock band, who was a dead head and phish head who has tried tons of different drugs, and brought back different girls to bang every chance he got. Sometimes, it would happen while the engineering major was in the room trying to sleep. In the years since this guy has given up drinking, but in college, whooooo boy.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

My freshman year, one of my two roommates must have been with three dozen different women, I shit you not. The worst of it was when he brought one back and had sex with her in the room while I was sleeping...

On the top bunk.

Later on in the year, he borrowed my RA's car, drove it drunk and crashed it right out in front of the doors, and the coup de gras was when he, in a drunken rage, punched my computer and busted it pretty good. He did not return for his second semester, suffice to say.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Phil -- Get outta my head. Had a roommate do the same thing (bunk bed sex), and got pissed when I got up, crawled out of bed and went out to our suite's couch to sleep the rest of the night. What a dick.

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

My freshman roommate started a bra collection on the wall.

Rule was: If he had sex with her, he kept the bra.

There were 30+ by the time Spring Break finished.

Guy's an ER doctor now.

6. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

I had a roommate once, two-bedroom place, and sometimes on weekends he had custody of his 4-year-old daughter.

And then he would bring his skeezy girlfriend over and put his sleeping daughter in the closet while he boffed the flooze........

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I thought this was going to be a joke.

I had bad roommates all of my freshman year in college, but I moved into a living situation where I would be my own roommate to avoid any situation like this.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Better than doing it right there in front of her, I guess...

9. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Had a roommate who once had sex IN my bed while I was gone, another collection of dudes that once threw a giant fucking party the night before a big exam. And now, one that hasn't paid two months' rent and has a giant collection of beer bottles in the corner that have been sitting there for months on end, with the goal being a beer-bottle coffee table.

10. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I can't imagine there's much audience for a Web site about people who live with ducks ... or did I misinterpret the thread title?

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Had a roomie who picked up a girl during break, brought her back to our apartment and had sex with her in my bed (I had a bigger bed than he did) and sohrtly thereafter during the just lay there and relax portion of the evening, she realized the Aunt Flo had decided to visit. Needless to say, my bed was an absolute mess.

12. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Barsuk, you did misinterpret it...the site's actually about people who live with patios in the back of their houses, or in front. Or maybe, people who play lots and lots of solitaire.

Draft saved Draft deleted