1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My quest for pervdom - I now have a myspace page

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 28, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

O, we know you're really a perv.

:D

2. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I've had myspace since near its inception. I'm proud to say I was one of the first 150,000 people to have one. I also have a plain page with a few things added.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have a page. IF you can call it that. I have no picture, virtually no personal information. But I've found some of my best friends from HS in Ohio I hadn't talked to in 14 years. That's been fun.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My best friend from college found me on myspace. Despite her extreme right-wing nuttiness (she says I'm a left-wing nut, for the record), it's awesome being in touch with her again.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Who among us doesn't enjoy the friend requests from the strippers and hookers... and I don't even have a myspace page.

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Threadjack: Anybody else having trouble with MySpace today? I haven't been able to log in for 24 hours and keep on getting the message "Login is temporarily disabled while we fix some database problems. We'll be back shortly."

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Nope. I'm always checking it. </endmyspaceobsessivecompulsivemessagecheckerphase>

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I love it when I check it from work and I find other coworkers "online" and I know they're at work.

10. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

11. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

You and Chuck~Taylor both.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I used to have it, but deleted it because my wife wanted me to. It is not the worst thing in the world. It is good for looking up athletes you cover and seeing what strippers want to be your "friend." But, I already talk to the only people I want to from the past - at least for now - so MySpace didn't do that for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted