1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My old show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tonysoprano, Jul 1, 2008.

1. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

(So I don't incite a small riot on the Dark Knight thread)....

Now back in the day this used to be a great place to discuss each episode on Sunday nights. But since the show is long gone, I figured anyone who wanted to post any random facts, observations or frustrations with the Sopranos could find a spot here. What do you miss? What made you laugh? Is this the greatest show ever? Again, just wanted to give other Sopranos junkies like myself a place to chat....

A few things....
    1.) I remember being at an NBA game, and a bunch of celebs were there. Then they pan into the crowd, and there's Big Pussy - who was here to help open a local high-dollar cigar shop. The arena went INSANE!

2.) It's hard for me to decide which is still a better acting moment - Tony and Carmela's violent argument before he left her, or Tony when he confronted A.J. after he got caught with the knife at Junior's mental ward/nursing home.

3.) My favorite of Tony's girlfriends? No contest.....
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted