1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my new top 25.... your comments are very helpful...thanks.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jason_whitlock, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Not true. They've been plain ol' Troy for at least three years. I know because they were Troy when they beat Mizzou a couple of years ago.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I'm hoping no one puts my Wolverines in the top 10 because once they get an once of credit, Lloyd Carr shits his pants and they end up with a 3 or 4 loss season. Having said that, I won't be surprised to see Notre Dame kick Michigan's ass. (I love Michigan but I gotta call'em like I see'm)

3. Notre Dame's best weapon against Michigan is LLoyd Carr. Just like he is for Ohio State against Jim Tressel.

Question for you Chuck: How long do you put up with Carr and his record against Ohio State?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Umm, his record against Ohio State isn't that bad, because John Cooper made every Michigan coach seem like Fielding Fucking Yost... his record against Tressel specifically needs work...

And Bubs, quit crying about your Cards. They were up 14-freakin-nothing and lost...

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Threads like this are one of the good things about this site.

Oh, and again, Lloyd Carr is Jim Tressell's bitch.

Go Penguins, beat Penn State this weekend!

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Won't happen. Penn State is a tad better than UMaine.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I know, but it's the only time I'll ever get to say that this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted