1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Name Is Earl returns

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Apr 3, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap, that was funny. Lagged a little bit in the second half-hour, but the first episode was as funny as anything I've seen since Earl and the cat show.

Best line: After the gang is told the comatose Earl may have had an orgasm, Joy says "My God! That crazy bitch tried to constipate the marriage!"

That show is as consistently funny as anything on TV.

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

They're currently ruining the "Office" reruns with commercials and promos for this shitty "Leatherheads" movie.

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Loved it. One of the best ever.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Mrs. Expendable said, "hell, they've had six months to come up with this one, it should be funny." I haven't laughed that hard at a television show in a long time.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

My wife very rarely laughs out loud at TV shows, yet she was roaring when Darnell fried his head and Joy and Earl fell out of the ambulance.

"And he's got one badly bruised nipple. We're not sure if we can save it."

6. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

Wasn't Earl's Indian doctor the guy who was a morgue doc on "Crossing Jordan"?
    I'll have to remember his advice to always pick the liver first in the transplant pool.

Draft saved Draft deleted