1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"My McNuggets are an emergency"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 3, 2009.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I just saw an interview with this broad on my local news. She was unapologetic about the whole thing. She said she wasn't aware that calling 911 was an inappropriate use of the service to complain about her freaking nuggets. She actually had the gall to make this argument: "Would the police rather I called 911 or gone over the counter after the kid at the register?"

Dipshit, self-entitled, clueless asshole.

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

As far as 911 calls, though, this doesn't even rank that high as far as weirdest ones. Papers could probably save themselves by printing entire 911 logs (in the paper, not online. charge for those bastards). A couple of the more memorable ones I saw were a woman calling to say her TV remote was not working. When officers arrived they determined she was trying to use her phone as the remote.

And a man called to say his ex-wife was coming to town on Saturday and "was going to ruin his weekend."

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Go convulse yourself.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

NOTHING. I was leaving a CFA city to return to my non-CFA headquarters last Sunday, and was all revved up to get one on my way out of town. Pulled up to the entrance of the drive-through only to find an orange cone. I had forgotten those Jesus freak fuckers are closed Sundays. I was positively crestfallen.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, I used to get the little bite things for breakfast on any road trip on the Friday and Saturday mornings on the way to the track, because I knew I couldn't get any on Sunday. Fuckers!

6. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

The Chicken Cordon Bleu from Arby's is like fast food crack. And just as expensive to boot. :D

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Problems from mortgages to mcnuggets just call Nancy Pelosi and the goverment will fix your problem.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

In the end, this woman's biggest mistakes were 1) calling back a third time and 2) giving such an awesome sound bite.

9. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

So wait, why did it take so long for the police to respond?

10. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

If she goes to McDonalds, she does.

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

The customer is always right. They should've given her back her money.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

They had another call.

Something about a paternity suit involving Whopper and Whopper Jr.

Draft saved Draft deleted