1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"My McNuggets are an emergency"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 3, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

"Thanks a lot, Christine. I'd just forgotten about that. ... Even the bones are made of meat."

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I loved the McNuggets the last time I had them. The 20-piece used to be my lunch-time meal in high school; that or a dozen doughnuts.

Talk about good meals.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I prefer Wendy's nuggets to anything, but dear god, not the chili.

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Funny thing about Mac-Donald's. I've been a clown-hater for quite a while and had not eaten there in many years. Until last month, when I was on the road with the kids and it was the best option.

Ordered the quarter-pounder value meal. I always used to love the french fries. Now? The FFs sucked and the burger actually wasn't half-bad.

Still, I won't be back anytime soon. Too many good, locally-owned greasy spoons around here to feed my fat-cravin' self!

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I do not know how you people eat McDonald's. The only thing I could ever stomach there was the french fries and even those weren't as good last time I was there.

As others mentioned before, Wendy's is much better.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Good to know the Republic Party has a bunch of sore losers. ::)

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

A bunch? Like Boom?

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I didn't say all the members of the Republican Party are sore losers. I also took a dig at Boom for referring to the Democratic Party as the "Democrat Party."

But don't let the facts get in the way of a chance to take a shot at someone from the other side! ::)

9. imjustagirl

How did I take a shot at anyone on the other side? I just asked how one person constituted a "bunch."

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Perhaps he has been reading the political threads. I think the list is a bit longer than just Boom.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Would you two please stop arguing with the same sidesaddle picture. It's too confusing.

12. imjustagirl

SHUT UP, ACE!

Draft saved Draft deleted