1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"My McNuggets are an emergency"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 3, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I haven't eaten there since last year.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

My credibility can be saved via ninja-edit. The industry's cannot. :)

(side not: In the last year, I've noticed myself doing stuff like that more and more often in casual typing. I don't know if I'm getting dumber as I get older or what.)

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Ah, yes, side not. :D :D :D

I do the same thing. I blame Norman Stansfield. He likes to use the wrong your/you're/their/there/they're in IM conversations. So instead of typing "I heard your cat was sick" he'd write "Eye heard you're cat was sick" and now I do it without even thinking any more. Jerk!

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

i blame wazzu struggling on norman no longer posting.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I think I'll start doing that. Intentionally making those types of mistakes to cover up for when I unintentionally make them so people can't tell when I'm dum.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Interesting. When I go to Wendy's, I always get two chicken sandwiches (dry) and fries. Not the healthiest meal, but it fills me up without leaving me feeling bloated and lethargic. I get none of the hangover I got from McDonalds. Ugh.

7. As idiotic as this lady is for calling 911 3 times for a McNuggets disaster, anyone else think the TV station was out of line leaving the ladies phone number in the 911 call without bleeping it out? I know, I know, she may deserve some prank calls out of it, but still, the TV station has rules against the kind of stuff, no?

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Nancy Pelosi will be calling her to offer a federal bailout.

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I'm a McDonalds fan, but KFC has a new amazing value menu that I've been living on the last few weeks.

I gained 5 pounds just typing that.

10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

If you order at a McDonalds in a Walmart store and run into this sort of problem, I've discovered that the folks at the jewlery counter can usually sort it out for you.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I can dominate a 20-piece in no time. Chances are, I wouldn't have trouble with two 20-pieces, but I'd have to be really, really hungry. A single 20-piece? I can handle that immediately after dinner.

Sweet & Sour and BBQ sauce, please.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

And if you simply must call 9-1-1 from the jewelry counter, the cops get there pronto!

Draft saved Draft deleted