1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My hot neighbors with a twist

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Oct 1, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Be political all you want, just stop the garbage where if they disagree with you, you take it to kool-aid drinking references.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, if they were low on female psychic witches, they probably would squeak through as a minority hire. And if they could cure carpel tunnel syndrome or something it may be viewed as a cost-saving benefit.

So I'm screwed again.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm an ilk, not a cottail latcher, dammit.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

If anyone gets this potentially legendary thread locked, thereby depriving all of us of a running story about lesbian wholeistic (sic) healers and their sexual escapades with our new hero, jakewriter, I will come to his/her house and kick his/her ass.

That is all.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh, as if I'm the only one that does that? Wait, I'm sorry. We're talking about YOUR very skewed vision and/or point of view.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Don't make me repeat myself again, Yawn and markvid. Y'all are angling for an ass-kicking.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Anyway,

The ball is in Jake's court. You need to buy some dishwashing soap and bring it buy to replenish what you took and maybe throw in a bottle of wine or something.

Keep us posted.

Oh, and while you are there, keep rubbing on the back of your neck like it's really aching.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

No, Yawn, you're not the only one who does it.
    You're just the most rude about it :D

And Barsuk, threats do not work with me.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

(try candy or flowers)

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I wholeheartedly (or holheartedly) agree.

12. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Markv, my suggestion is to have a party, and quick. With any luck your witches will turn up, and from there who knows.

But the key is that you need some face time, and not "hey, let's show up at their door and act like a perv" face time.

Heck, even offering to help bring their groceries upstairs could be good enough to start talking.

Good luck, soldier. Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted