1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My hot neighbors with a twist

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

There ya go, princess. The solution right at the end of your fingertips. Start over. Get a new handle.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

They're in school, aren't they? In school, you stretch your living situation to save money.
    Then again, considering the demand for this kind of thing isn't exactly significant, they could be preparing for life after graduation.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Just when you least expect it (and want it) Yawn comes through with a rational response.

4. boots

boots New Member

I wanted to say something about your princess remark but I realize, it would do no good and you don't know any better. I don't find any need to change my handle. The same people are going to be responding no matter what. Why change?

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Commemorative t-shirts available in the lobby on your way out.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Boots, what is this wholeistic healing of which you speak? There's nothing on the Googles about it, maybe I can find it on a map of the Iraq.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Well I sure as hell ain't paying for an Apocalypse t-shirt.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The only thing I could find says that it's considered twice as good as halfistic healing.

9. boots

boots New Member

Wholelistic healing deals with the mind, body and spirit. I don't know about a map of Iraq but I'm sure you can find something on the web about it.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I think he just mistyped “holeistic plugging.”

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

So what you're saying is a halfistic healer wouldn't be good enough to work for the Plain-Dealer.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh, sorry about that Acey. I'm not feeling too political today. End of baseball season blues I guess. But hopefully, Fenian will come in, you can latch onto his coattail, and we'll be off to the races :)

Draft saved Draft deleted