1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My hot neighbors with a twist

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Oct 1, 2007.

1. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

So I get home from work tonight and notice one of the females who lives below me is home so I decided to introduce myself, ask for some dishwasher soap and see what else happens.
    Anyway, turns out there's 4 of em living below me all in their mid-20s and they go to this school for the supernatural healing here. Which I didn't know existed until tonight. But apparently quite a few people go there, and if you're a believer she said she's seen people have their cancer cured and she said something like a tumor on some woman's breast evaporated right in front of her...
    I found their website and it's a real school, not accredited by the state, but it claims it teaches you how to heal people.
    It seemed pretty wild to me.
    Would it be presumptuous to knock on their door and say something like..."So your roommate tells me you go to the school of supernatural healing...I've been sick for the past month, can you heal me? I think I have arthritis of the back that could use a good massage..." :p
    Who goes to those types of things? Do you have to pay to be "healed?"
    It just sounds odd, yet bizarrely intriguing, but mostly odd.
    Thoughts? I haven't heard any kittens yelping or any voodoo music being played, so I guess that's a good sign. It could be a legit church, I really have no idea.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"The erection has lasted longer than six hours. Can you help me?"

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Have you found the back door, and was it a good door?

4. jakewriter82

Just one door. You mean the literal door to their apartment or something else?

5. dooley_womack1

Would someone take it to a PM with jake on sj lore.

6. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Like Doc, I thought this was a boots thread, as well.

7. jakewriter82

hah. I see..
    well then in that case no. I'm of the belief that in order to get to the back door you need to have gone through the front door a few times first. And even then that might be the only door you find.

8. dooley_womack1

Please remain on topic. And have a happy Kreskin Day.

9. Magnum

Magnum Member

And suddenly I have a certain Marvin Gaye song stuck in my head ...

10. jakewriter82

See what I'm also curious about is where they all sleep. She said there's 4 of them and yet there's only 2 bedrooms the exact same size as mine, which isn't too large. Would two straight girls sleep in the same small sized room together?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Trouble Man?

12. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Maybe magnum has neighors named Abraham, Martin, and John.

Draft saved Draft deleted