1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My door is always open for this girl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GimpyScribe, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

How DARE you besmirch the good name of frats!!! These ugly girls are not WORTHY of being tapped by these upstanding Greek gentlemen!

Philanthropy.

[/sportswriter,notajunky]

2. scribeinwiscy

scribeinwiscy Member

This doesn't look like Ann Arbor to me, FWIW. Truthfully, it looks like Wisconsin-Milwaukee's campus. Has this photo been confirmed? Judging the the URL – totallycrap.com – checking facts probably did not occur. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Don't mean to ruin anyone's boner fun.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, that's Ann Arbor....

4. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

Did you forget the blue font? She's more like a buttaentirebody. She looks like Tyler Hansbrough. And "kinda of" made me pause for a second.

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I would gladly elbow her in the nose and give her a strawberry shortcake

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I wouldn't fuck her with deep's dick and Yawn pushing.

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Fixed.

Courtesy,

Chris Rock and Gerald Levert

8. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

I know there's some lying folks on this board EXAMPLE: I would hit B. Spears, C. Aguilera, so-on, so-forth, but isn't this something we all can REALLY agree on?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Of course this ain't the real deal. It's more Deep_Background bullshit.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Agreed. That's definitely Ann Arbor.

As far as if that's the chick or not, who knows.

11. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

This is an interesting dilemma, and I've debated different parts of it for the last 45 minutes and came to this conclusion when envisioning myself in their shoes.

I think a gangbang is out of the question. If this bitch was a hot blonde sorority girl, it's possible. But she's not that attractive, and considering what she broke into the house to do, I wouldn't trust her to play nice with my dick.

Now, do you call the police? There comes a time when watching a below-average girl masturbating gets tired, and if she's on drugs as third-hand sources suggest, than you want her to just go away after the allure starts to disappear. 30 minutes sounds about right

Throw away the couch? I imagine there's a lot worse shit happening on different pieces of furniture in that house. But if it helps them sleep, whatever.

We see these pics. I imagine someone took some more graphic stuff than that. She was, after all, masturbating naked in front of dozens of drunk, horny college dudes.

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I was in Detroit for Opening Day and I heard the head of the frat interviewed on the Drew and Mike morning show on 101.1 WRIF (one of the best morning show's around, by the way).

Anyway, he said the photo is real and it's the only one they took.

He said chaos reigned during the ordeal. And the woman looked and sounded to be on drugs. She told the guys it was "her dream to have 10 guys at once."

Morals and fear (citing the Duke lacrosse scandal and STDs) got the better of them and they called the police.

That photo is posted here: http://pikecomedynight.com/

That is the official site of the frat's fundraising benefit for a frat brother's real brother who suffered paralysis while playing D2 football at New Haven.

They are auctioning off the couch on eBay to raise money for the football player's therapy.

Also, his interview may be archived here: http://www.wrif.com/dm/ but I haven't looked.

In the interview he did say "that's not the worst thing to have happened on that couch."

Draft saved Draft deleted