1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My door is always open for this girl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GimpyScribe, Mar 29, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I like the "yikes!" look on the face of the guy in the top photo ... who also bears some resemblance to Jon Stewart.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Like your average frat fuck gives a shit. I've seen frat fucks tap some of the nastiest, ugliest, most disgusting freshmen skanks you've ever laid eyes on. Shit, usually the frats take chicks like that and make 'em little sisters because they're up for almost anything because Wlat knows no one else wants 'em.

I'll bet my golf clubs at least one of them at least thought "well, i could still tap it from behind."

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

You people that fucking stupid to believe that's the chick? It's another D_B creation.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

So, that's what an exhibitionist does, eh? Gets her rocks off while everyone watches her.

Too bad the frat didn't understand that Voyeurism 101 is mandated on campuses everywhere, outside of Skinemax!

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I would NOT hit it!

6. What he said. Frats do NOT have the pick of the litter, so they take what they can get. And she's reasonably within those losers' ranges.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

That guy in the foreground was tearin' ass back to the house. Greatness.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

and there's still no sex in the Champaign Room

9. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

My guess is that the guys ran a train and wanted to get rid of the evidence. That couch is probably in a place of legendary honor or the whole freakin house is totally gay

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Not for Chief Illiniwek, anyway. :eek:

11. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Or at Miami, they would have burned
    Tatoo on her inner thigh, classy. I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say stripper

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

You were wise to include that clause from the start. Good call there.

Draft saved Draft deleted