1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"My Cousin Vinny" alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, May 5, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The Oscars for that year were great. Some youngster from a basic comedy beating out four of the grand dames of cinema in art house films for Best Supporting Actress.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

marisa quite NSFW.

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/marisa-tomei/marisa-tomei-nude-videos-from-before-the-devil-knows-youre-dead-003076

you are welcome.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's some goddamn solid work, Tomas.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Everything that guy said was NOT bullshit. Thank you. :D :D

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I rented Before the Devil Knows You're Dead last week, and Tomei is ssssssssmokin'. 'Course, you get exposed to Philip Seymour Hoffman's ass, but it's worth it for what you get from Tomei, who was naked every time onscreen the first half of the movie. Pretty enthralling flick otherwise, too.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Judge: Are you on drugs?

Vinny: No, I don't do drugs.

Judge: I don't like your attitude.

Vinny: Hmmpf, what else is new?

Judge: I'm going to hold you in contempt.

Vinny: Well, there's a fucking surprise.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Ute gots dat rite.

9. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Lisa I don't need this. I swear to God I do not need this now. I've got a judge just aching to throw me in jail. An idiot who wants to fight me for $200. Slaughtered pigs. Giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in five days. I've got no money, a dress-code problem, and a little murder case, which in the balance holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention, your (stomp, stomp, stomp) biological clock. My career, your life, our marriage, AND LET ME SEE, WHAT ELSE CAN PILE ON! IS THERE ANY MORE SHIT WE CAN PILE ON, TO THE TOP OF THE OUTCOME OF THIS CASE!!!

IS IT POSSIBLE?

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

You and I disagree on a lot of things, but goddamn. You are the fucking man! No. Today, you are the tits!

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

guys - you can call me tom "the giver" petty for a day ... instead of the usual "that sumbitch." ;)

12. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

I prefer Tom "Tits" Petty

Draft saved Draft deleted