1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my chanukah party....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Dec 8, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

casty, my gentile brother

either chanukah or hanukah is acceptable to tribe members. as for my parents, they are welcomed at casa de shockey for ALL occasions. after getting the boot for arriving too early, they came back at the correct time. by their account, all is forgiven.

they had a tremendous time. translation: my father ate like an animal. my mother was treated like the matriarch she is.

all is right in shockey-world -- i even extended heartfelt apologies for initially chasing them away for arriving so early.

"but who knew the traffic would be so amazing, dear? of course we understand how stressed mrs. shockey was, trying to get the house presentable. it really did look amazing. you know how much we love her, shockey. we just wanted to help."

hard to stay angry with my folks. they're truly the best. i'm blessed.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Sounds like shockey's household should've observed the Airing of Grievances.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Although last night was the final night of Hanukkah, here's a couple of Chanukah songs for the holiday:

Draft saved Draft deleted