1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My AC problem - am I nuts here?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, May 5, 2010.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Re: My AC problem - and I nuts here?

Isn't it way too early for air conditioning? :)

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The Borgata's nice, but it's a little fancy for me. I like my AC on the seedy side.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yeah. I've heard too many horror stories about the seedy side. I'll take the Water Club, please. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Only if you live somewhere the Stanley Cup seems appropriate in an avatar.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I wasin Ac in January. My problem was drinking too much and chasing the flush.

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

that's fucking bullshit, moddy. you need to sue him in small claims court. he's screwing you.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, let's not get carried away. I do, unlike what shockey thinks, have a bit of a grip here. Still bothers me I have to pay to replace the coolant my defective part let loose.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Bit over the top response there. Maybe YOU should get a grip.

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ok i'm a lawyer and i'm sue-happy. but what is his hourly rate? where the fuck does he get off charging you this much? sue. don't sue. do whatever you want. unless i am misunderstanding something here about your facts, it seems that you are getting screwed. or write a letter to your local better business bureau. it has no legal impact but some businesses take that type of complaint seriously and there are consumers who verify complaints before hiring a business.

Draft saved Draft deleted