1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mustain re-enrolls at Arkansas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mltru2tx, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Why the hell don't you go to the school and get an e-mail that breaks the school's first initial-last name convention? I'm sure he gets bombarded by crap like that. I don't think it would break my spirit reading that, just be a huge pain in the a$$ wading through all that crap.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dude, it's not just "some fan." Did you see the name at the bottom? It's a friend of the coach's family. It's not Joe Six-Pack. It's a woman with an obvious bitch streak, attacking the kid who called poor Houston a name.

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

4. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

General rule is don't open emails from folks you don't know.

He's not going to play again at Ark appearently. He's just there to, you know, go to class, like all the other players. ;-)

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

wtf? this has todd marinovich written all over it. not the same as in he's turned into a robo-QB, but in that his parents fucked him up big time and pretty much ruined his career. i say we'll next hear about him when he gets cut from the local af2 team.

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Like sands through the hourglass ... these are the days of our lives

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think that Houston Nutt has no problem with Mitch Mustain but he'd like to stab Mitch's mom in the neck with a dinner knife. The kid isn't the problem. The mom is. It's every high school parent nightmare carried on to the college level.

Draft saved Draft deleted