1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Mickey Mouse wants you!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BigRed, May 11, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Read some history Chuck. The Palestinians were offered full citizenship rights by Israel in 1948 and many times beyond. Land concessions have been numerous. They don't want to live in peace and harmony with the Israelis -- they want them all dead.

And it's sad that an Israeli tank gunner opened up on a small boy. But Hamas, the PLO and their ilk are win, place and show in the killing of women, children and other non-combatants

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Back in the early 1900(can't remember exactly what year, I think it was 1920-something), there was something called The Balfour Declaration. It was a decleration made by the British which said that they favored Palestine to become the Jewish national home. The Arabs got really pissed because:
    1. They had control of the country
    2. They were 90% of the population and the British treated them like they were the intruders.

So then during the 1920's, Nazi Germany was rising up. So a lot of European Jewish began to move to Palestine in fear of being captured. This started a conflict because although the Arabs knew that they were coming because of Germany, they also feared that in the end, the Jews would end up taking over because of the decleration.
    After WW II, everyone backed the Jews beacuse they felt sympathy for them. During that same time, Zionists began to pressure Britian for their land. There were some underground groups(can't remember their names) began to do terrorist attacks against the British. In the mid 1940's(again, I'm really bad with the dates), Britian said that they're mandate on Palestine would end. The UN than made a plan and gave the Jews more than half the land. Before this, they only owned 6% of the land. So the Arabs were shocked and angry after this decision.

I'm not gonna' go into the 1948 war and all the different battles in the 80's because I'm sure you guys know what happened.
    It was their land. Their land got taken away and now they're pissed. Now to kill every Jew(keep in mind, not all arabs are doing this) in sight is ignorant. I totally agree with you. But they've been slapped in the face numerous times in history. Now take aaaall that hatred and mix it with some unprofessional journalism(like I said before) from the Arab media(mostly from the newspaper), and you've got yourselves some angry people.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

And you thought this story couldn't get any stranger...: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070629/ap_on_re_mi_ea/hamas_mickey_mouse_1;_ylt=AqzgmI.DW48CRMrfBXMZ9qsE1vAI

A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.

In the final skit, "Farfour" was killed by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, the mouse called the Israeli a "terrorist."

Sounds like great kids TV! ::)

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

RIP, Muslim Mickey Mouse ;D

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, the land they already stole fair and square from the Jews.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

A stupid joke that still makes me laugh like hell:

Divorce judge: Let me be sure I understand this, Mr. Mouse. You want to divorce Mrs. Mouse because she's crazy?

Mickey: Nooooooooooo. I said she's fucking Goofy.

7. Mmac

Mmac Guest

So freakin sick. Imagine our children's shows MURDERING Barney or Dora by having em be beaten to death by a real group of people that the kids see everyday who've they've been told are evil and gonna get em. On a show meant for small children. Unbelievable.

8. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

it is sick that something like that is on TV.

I understand chuck's point in this thread to a degree. would I be pissed if i was told to leave my land? yes i would. but at some point, these people have to realize the only way they can live a violence-free life is to accept the fact that israel is not going away.

You either figure out a way to deal with living with the jewish state, or you are choosing death for a lot more people on both sides. to this point, not enough people are accepting the state of things.

9. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Frankly, I wonder if some even want a "violence-free life". The conflict has become so ingrained as a central component of Palestinian culture, indoctrinated from the earliest of ages, I'm not sure they'd know how to live without it.

Out of curiosity, I looked at a couple other youtube clips from this Muslim Mickey Mouse show, and its appalling the crap they're feeding their children. Aside from the anti-semitism, Muslim supremacy, and glory of martyrdom, another central lesson for the youngsters appears to be that you're bad if you try to learn English or any language other than Arabic. Great lessons, only learn what we tell you, don't try to improve yourself through education, kill Jews when you grow up.

10. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i think there are some that want peace, but not nearly enough at the moment. having moderates in control is certainly a right step.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

How do these threads keep ending up on this board, Headbutt?

12. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Confession: I have three little girls. Ages 5, 3 and 1. I think about murdering Barney and Dora on a daily basis. Whew! That was liberating. I feel better I got that off my chest.

Draft saved Draft deleted