1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Thanks NC.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Your H&M gal doesn't cut it at work for you?

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Don't have one.

And I believe I likely escaped uninfected. I was the only customer in there. A couple of weeks ago they had 3 hour wait times.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That inconsistency never stops anyone. Doesn't stop Rush and his ilk from citing the NY Times when it suits their purposes. And doesn't stop this place from citing, say, Putin, when he says something that contradicts something Trump said. "If I want it to be true . . . it's credible!"

Yeah, but God help the six grandmothers your asymptomatic selfishness probably indirectly infected.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Great idea , but it relies on the honor system. If somebody knows that admitting to symptoms will disqualify them from going to campus or to a Tide football game, they’ll say they’re fine. Probably the case anywhere in the country.

8. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

People are not trustworthy. That's one of our biggest problems.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

107,000 deaths and some people are still on here acting like it's no big deal.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Governor of Colorado just gave the OK to reopen parks, pools, gyms and fitness facilities, and to allow organized recreational sports.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts is a cautious man by nature. In the beginning, back when the Biogen cluster became public, this was not a good thing, because fast action would have saved many lives and even more grief. But now it works for us, because we are reopening in very slow stages that will minimize if not eliminate whatever spikes come from reopening.

12. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

Almost as if there's a segment of the population that gets its meaning from the performance of causes rather than any single cause itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted