1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Apologies if already posted.

Trump camp threatens local TV stations over Democratic ad

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is threatening legal action against local TV stations in Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin if they don’t pull a Democratic anti-Trump commercial that uses clips of the president talking about the coronavirus outbreak. The campaign says the ad is false.

Priorities USA Action Fund, the Democratic super political action committee that created the 30-second spot and supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, responded by soliciting financial contributions to keep the ad on the airwaves.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Maybe the reelection campaign is acknowledging the reality, their candidate's actual words are fraudulent and false. I mean that's what they're saying right if you use his actual voice and quotes?

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Oh, eff off GOP dude!

5. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

HEB does *not* fuck around. I did some shopping there the other day - A lady ignored / didn't see the hand sanitizer, and a security officer outside almost tackled her before she could get in the store.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The only reason the ad is false is because ... every word he said in it was false.

It's His. Fucking. Words.

And legal action = DISCOVERY.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Deaths remain the interesting thing to me. The cases rule now, but death rate is still relatively low compared to other countries with high number of cases. But the trajectory is getting worse and it's still doubling every three days at least. We've actually already pretty much doubled over the past three days with much reporting left today I'd assume. I'd say with the number of cases deaths are going to correct to reflect those numbers as well. If they don't, even though deaths are never good, that's a positive.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol

juss.png

Cosmo likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner