1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

RickStain likes this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

NL West values

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Symbol? please explain.

4. lakefront

My group, 60+, starts on Monday in South Carolina!!

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

6. lakefront

My sister was just talking about that the other day... Fuck them, if they don't get the shot when they had the chance to get it, we are not wearing masks just for the safety of others. They didn't do it for others so they will get the same courtesy from us. I truly hate to be that way but they have their chance to be responsible right now. I assume the ones not wearing a mask now will also not be getting the shot. f them for making this take so long. I really hate to feel this way but I do.

7. Sam Mills 51

8. Sam Mills 51

They don't want to be responsible, they're proud not to be responsible and they're not about to do anything to accept responsibility.

Somewhere in their "FREEDOM!!!" rhetoric, someone(s) forgot to tell them that freedom was a "we" thing instead of a "me" thing.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  9. Sam Mills 51

One guess who was – shoot, still IS – responsible for politicizing a health crisis.

Clue: Brought to you by "FREEDOM!!!" and "cancel culture" and the number "500,000" ... and still counting ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Sam Mills 51

Besides ... that doesn't give DeSantis and his Republican buddies enough time to monetize further distribution.

Jake from State Farm and Mngwa like this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Nature of the (statistical) beast. A confidence interval can't (or shouldn't) extend above 100%. As you get closer to 100%, all the sampling error begins to turn one way.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It takes two sides to culture war. The right may have staked out some awful opinions about COVID, but the left decided that the only thinking they needed to do was to be the opposite of the right. If they say 2+2=3, we have to say 2+2=5 to balance them out.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted