1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, been hearing rumblings of this for a couple of weeks. New coaching staff up there too. Absolutely ridiculous.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

For 40 years now the GOP has operated on the presumption that the government does not, cannot, and should not be allowed to, serve any positive function in society.
    When they get control of the individual branches of government, they do their best to make this philosophy come true.
    Under conventional politicians, who understand they need to maintain a support base-- and avoid the formation of dedicated and committed opposition-- they at least pay lip service to the idea of the government at least occasionally working for the public good.
    Fatfuck doesn't give a shit about any of that and he wants you to know it.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The Jefferson Co. (Birmingham metro) Schools have come out with their back to school policy. Predictably, the morons are in full cry on FB. These look very sensible to me. Birmingham City Schools have yet to announce.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Masks reduce the spread. They don't eliminate it. So, were you ignorant of that or are you full of shit once again?

Mr. Sluggo likes this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. 2muchcoffeeman

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The cruelty is the point.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  9. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

No mention in that article how many employees Uber actually has, since their drivers (I presume) are all "independent contractor" types. I use to drive for Uber when I still had a journalism job, and a specific daily route that allowed me to make some good cash on the side. But its pretty much gotten worse and worse for drivers as the company has aged.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe she believed in the magic sky god who put the curse In the apples and killed his only begotten son? And didn’t take sufficient precautions because she believed in lord who won’t do shit?

Draft saved Draft deleted