1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MSNBC Suspends Ed Schultz Over "Slut" Remark

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As usual, Starman can't simply point out an area of disagreement with someone on the right, he has to resort to character assassination.

Ed Schultz gets suspended by MSNBC for calling Laura Ingraham a slut, but Starman calls herthe "C" word and there's not a single peep -- not even from any of the boards "feminists".

MSNBC is running an ad with Chris Matthews where he says this:

“You know, one of the things that I think we are going to see in the 2012 presidential election, is whether one of the Republicans stands up and says, ‘I disagree with Obama on taxes, the size of government and some foreign policy issues, but he’s as much an American as I am. And you know what the problem with this election, 2012, is? They won’t say that. They oughta just say, he’s as much of an American as I am. Let’s move on to the issues.”

Because liberals always see the attacks against them as unfair.

Matthews should open his eyes and look at his side. He should also look in the mirror.

As to Ingraham, can someone spell out their beef with her?

She's smart; undergrad at Princeton, JD from UVa. She clerked for an appellate judge and a Supreme Court Justica.

She's a cancer survivor.

She's adopted two children, one from Guatemala and one from Russia.

She's extremely close with her openly gay brother.

So, she's hardly a right wing nut. Seems to me she's living a life that liberals should be proud of.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I've listened to her show. She's a sanctimonious hypocritical cu.nt.

And if the feminists or the pansy-ass pussy liberals or anybody else don't like the verbiage, they can kiss my ass. You want to step in the ring, make sure your gloves are laced up.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Personally I'd suspend any MSNBC host who does one of those dumbass commercials.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

For example?

And, really, what's it take to earn a vacation from SportsJournalists.com? A lot more than at MSNBC apparently.

Let's call George W. Bush a mongrel. Let's call Laura Ingraham the "C" word. Nobody cares -- especially if it's Starman, because, well, that's just Starman being Starman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.