1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MSG, Thomas settle harassment suit for $11.5 million

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

And still no signs that Zeke will be fired. Of course, given his propensity for failing upward, I'd hate to see Isiah end up becoming the commish after the Knicks shitcan him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3149371

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, college football will have a playoff before Zeke gets fired.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Last night, during the Knicks' loss to Dallas, Isiah turned to the fans and blamed them for the team's performance.

4. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

James Dolan has got to be lovin the fact he probably has to pay up way before he finds out the fate of his lawsuit against the NHL (haven't heard anything further about it).

So much for my theory that Dolan was going to pay off Saunders with the monies collected from the NHL suit, bearing in mind that he won.

Great times at MSG.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The Federal Court found in favor of the NHL.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Unless you can fire Thomas for cause, voiding the remainder of his contract, why fire his bitch ass? If you've got to pay him, let him coach the pieces of shit that he assembled.

7. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

HB, thanks for the update.

8. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

How long would any of us stick around at our current jobs if: A) we were shitty at what we did and B) cost our employer $11.5 million? A minute? 30 seconds?

9. I agree. Let him stay.
    This is too much fun to stop now.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Hey, I'm good-looking, and I dress well. I'd last at least two minutes.

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I said that months ago. Let him fester in his own shit.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

The man has gone around the bend.

Thomas: " I fight till I die. It's not about giving up or quitting. To me, it's win or die. I literally mean death, I don't mean 'walk away.' I mean death. That's how I have coached. We've got a job to do here and we're going to get it done. I'm confident we have the right players and confident we have the right people, and we'll dig our way out of this."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3150430

Draft saved Draft deleted