1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mr. Chastity Bono

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TwoGloves, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Good point - will it get hard? Can they connect all the veins and tubes and whatnot so it's a fully functioning tallywhacker?

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I know how they go outie to innie. Pretty simple surgical process really, when it's described. But the other way? No idea.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Kinda off track, but I saw someone today who may have been transitioning. Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm not homophobic at all. One of my favorite people in the world is a lesbian who describes herself as an "it".

This was a transitioning male-to-female that was working at Victoria's Secret. With a five-o'clock shadow. And boobs. Come to think of it, I'm not really sure she was working at VS. She was dressed in all black, but didn't come with the walkie-talkie type thing. She did tell me to have a nice day though.

I'm a very confused girl.

Draft saved Draft deleted