1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

mp3 question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

OK I'm technically challenged. Got an MP3 player and was so excited, I actually listened to the entire thing. Now, I'd like to know what are my options. I like the songs on here and would love to down load it into something compatible that I can also record more songs.
    Also have a couple more questions. I have been told that there is a site called limewire that I can download for free. I like a lot of old hits.
    And someone has mentioned there is some sort of adaptor that I can purchase very cheaply that will enable me to play my mp3 from my car stereo.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Others have had better luck with Limewire but my experience ended with viruses and spyware. I'm a bit torrent guy myself.

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I switched to frostwire.

4. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

People still use Limewire?

Torrents are the only way to go.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Whole albums and movies? Torrents
    Single songs? Limewire

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Exactly. I use Limewire Pro and have never really had issues outside of a messed up or mislabeled song here or there, but those are rare. I'd say about half of the 3500 songs I have on my iTunes comes from Limewire.

Draft saved Draft deleted