1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You're Embarrassed To Admit You Like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Mar 23, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yes, yes there is. Jesse Bradford, whom I keep meaning to put on my five. He's also the best part of Bring It On.

2. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

That line and the fight scene are about all I can remember:

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I made the mistake of watching it in the theater just because that whole "Daddy would you like some sausage?" scene busted me up. I think it ran 90 minutes... it felt like 4,500 minutes. If you look at the crowd in the background when Tom and Rip return home, there are signs saying "Is this fucking movie over yet?" or something like that. I think they knew they were making a big, stinky piece of shit.

5. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

I love The Devil Wears Prada

Most Embarrassed list
    Bring it on all of them. But I am young and hot girls in a cheer uniform do I need to say more?
    Jurassic Park 3 was not the best, but better then the JP2. I am waiting for JP4 to see what they would do. I say go back to the park.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Schindler's List[/buck]

7. snuffy2

snuffy2 Member

Still haunted by Dr Zhivago and am hoarding turnips in my dream pockets as admission into Julie Christie's walkup.

8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show .. as is. Not the trumped up crowd participation crap.
    I love, LOVE the movie for what it is .. and No, I'm not gay, which is probably why I'm ashamed to admit I love the movie as is.
    It is great!

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

South Park copied it.

10. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

CRIPPLE FIGHT!

11. Harry Lime

Harry Lime New Member

1. End of Days
    2. The Replacements
    3. Who's the Man?
    4. Juice
    5. Undercover Brother

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Dazed and Confused
    Half Baked
    Varsity Blues (Apparently the hardest part of acting in that movie was the accent)

Draft saved Draft deleted