1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies in the pipeline

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Jul 16, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I had to look it up to know what you were referring to. The Dark Knight. However, since I can't tell if you're being funny or not (I'm not familiar with the Dark Knight), I'll leave it at that.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That was just me being me, sarcastically understating things. To what point and purpose, aside from being a dick, I do not know.

3. Clever username

Oh, and The Dark Knight is the sequel to Batman Begins.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I saw a trailer for Get Smart before Harry Potter on Wednesday. Carell looks perfect for it, the trailer got me excited for it even though I knew it was coming.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Spike Jonze's take on "Where the Wild Things Are" should be interesting. At the very least, it should be more than just an excuse to sell cereal, toothbrushes and PJs to kids.
    Plus, there will be the Star Trek re-launch and maybe the movie version of "Watchmen"

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Killing Pablo in 2009.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Just watched the trailer for "Into The Wild." Looks good, but I wonder if they left out some of the boneheaded decisions that led to McCandless' death that were detailed in the book.

8. Jones

Jones Active Member

Steven Soderbergh is now in Spain, directing Benecio Del Toro as Che for a couple of biopics that I have high hopes for.

First good sign: Spanish, with subtitles.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Good God, do NOT let Yawn see your post Jones.

10. Clever username

I just realized they're making The Incredible Hulk, set to come out next year and starring Edward Norton. My question: Why? The Eric Bana one might have sucked, but it was only five years ago.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Let me correct that:

And it's yet more proof that Hollywood is out of ideas.

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Medillin, oh wait that's not coming out

Draft saved Draft deleted