1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movie sex scenes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

No, but Robert Romanus and Jennifer Jason Leigh does count.

Kinda.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Of all movies, there's a pretty wild sex scene in Predator II.

I seem to recall that the shot starts as a long exterior shot zooming into a building from the outside. As it pans in to the studio apartment, with windows wide-open, some chick is riding some scuzzy gangster dude like Ron Turcotte on Secretariat. It's pretty primal.

Then either Predator shows up and kills them or a rival gang member kills them and then Predator kills them. I don't know. It's literally the only memorable scene from that piece-of-ass movie.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh, that reminds me, I have to mow the lawn.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Coming Home was pretty steamy when John Voight went below the Mason Dixon line on Jane.

5. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

A couple of Mexican films come to mind: "Like Water for Chocolate" and the threeway scene in "Y Tu Mama Tambien"

6. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Also, Helen Mirren's performance in "The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover" left quite an impression on me when I was younger.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Y Tu Mama Tambien was one of those films in which the weird European-ness of the enterprise makes it hard to enjoy the sex scenes.

8. Quiet Man

Quiet Man Active Member

Laura Antonelli - Malizia. Or just about anything else from the '70's that she was in for that matter.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I was trying to remember the name of the movie.

Just a notch below Diane Lane in Unfaithful, who as others mentioned, was incredible. The hallway and the quickie in the bathroom were hot, but the first sex scene, with her stomach trembling as he teases here, was damn sexy.

10. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Ditto for Diane Lane in Unfaithful. Nothing else measures up for me.

I'm probably showing my age, but I remember the first one I ever saw: Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange in the remake of "The Postman Always Rings Twice". Planted some very nasty seeds in my 12-year-old mind ...

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Between that and her wedding night with Dennis Quaid in "Everybody's All-American," Lange performed two of the hottest sex scenes that never actually showed anything.

12. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

How about "A History of Violence" with Maria Bello?

Nice scene with her in a cheerleader outfit in the beginning, with the main event her participating in some very angry sex on the stairs later on in the movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted