1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movie Alert: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2:30 p.m. HBO-W family)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I love puppies!, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Oh man! I have seen this movie like a hundred times. Gets better with every viewing.

Tell me you don't get chills when you hear this line:

"It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer. But looking back now I feel like our lives changed because they had to, and that the real magic of the pants was in bearing witness to all of this and in somehow holding us together when it felt like nothing would ever be the same again."

HBO-W family at 2:30 EST.
  2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

i think your estrogen level may be too high. you really should get that checked.
  4. BYH

BYH Active Member

You better not be a dude.

If you are, please lop off your testicles and donate them to charity.
  5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Don't charities want items that have some use left in them?
  6. IU90

IU90 Member

The day I see that movie is the day I no longer have a dick.
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think neutered show dogs may still appreciate them. At least the toy breeds.
  8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Those of us who are married get dragged to some chick flicks, but I think you have to draw the line at anything with "Sisterhood" in the title...
  9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

With a title like this, if the movie doesn't involve any hot girl-on-girl action, it's a serious disappointment.
    (yeah, baby, those pants are traveling right to my floor.)
  10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can almost understand seeing the movie b/c your better half dragged you to it. I had to suffer thru Devil Wears Prada.

But gushing over it? No. Burn that man card!
  11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I saw this movie, and I didn't have a choice in the matter. Sad thing is, I can't remember with whom I would've seen it. That person lost my friendship a while ago, presumably.
  12. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

This movie alert is as appealing another person's pants. Ick.
Draft saved Draft deleted