1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother of the year in Georgia

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Apr 14, 2015.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Great daughter by the way.

"Look, your dick is way too big. Go fuck my mom instead. No seriously, just go put it in her."

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

While she's passed out. No problem.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Seriously, how does that conversation go? How does it even get started?

DAUGHTER: Mom, I've got a problem. A big problem.
    WHORE MOM: What is it dear? Are you in trouble at school?
    DAUGHTER: Not exactly. It's .... it's Derek (all guys like this are named Derek).
    WHORE MOM: Did he do something to you!? I will kick his scrawny little ass!
    DAUGHTER: No, nothing like that. Although now that you mention "ass," mine kinda hurts a little. Derek is huge, mom.
    WHORE MOM: What do you mean? He weighs 160 pounds.
    DAUGHTER: Yeah, and it's all in his cock. That thing looks like the Loch Ness Monster coming at me. We did it last week and I had trouble walking for two days.
    WHORE MOM: You told me you pulled a muscle in gym class.
    DAUGHTER: Really mom? You know I haven't done anything but sit on the bleachers in gym class for two years.
    WHORE MOM: True. So ... what do we do about this. If you're going to be sexually active I can't stop you.
    DAUGHTER: Well, I was hoping you could help me with that part ...

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Dear Forum,

I can't believe it happened to me but i go to high school and live in a small town in Georgia. My girlfriend's mother ...

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Or mistressbating.

Big Circus likes this.
  6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Gentlemen --

Thanks to an extraordinarily unproductive workday and my completely healthy interest in this story and discussion, I did a little research and found that we will soon be over this hurdle of what to call women pleasuring themselves. Personally I'm not ready to give up my newfound love of "bean-flicking" yet. But the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education is. RFSU asked for reader submissions last year, and a committee will announce in June what this horribly underappreciated practice will be called.

I think we can all agree that we hope the women pushed that button early and often.

Swedish women vote on stimulating word - Europe's news in English

RFSU received more than a thousand entries when it launched the competition for the new word earlier this month and has since compiled a shortlist of 34 words, which the Swedish public can vote on between now and Sunday.

"Klittra", "pulla" and "selfa" are among the suggestions.

The most popular three words will be voted on by the RFSU's committee in June 2015.

Iron_chet likes this.
  7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Interesting that in the police report on The Smoking Gun, the daughter felt guilty that if she had "just been able to take it," the boyfriend "wouldn't have had to rape her mother." So there's at least some acknowledgment that the mom was raped.

This story is just too fucked up.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, at least no deer were involved.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That we know of.

Draft saved Draft deleted