1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother of the year in Georgia

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Apr 14, 2015.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It is. That said, you're 16 and are in a house where you just observed an 18-year-old bone the Mom, while everyone played naked Twister, then watched the mom put on a bean-flicking show, wouldn't you pretty much assume there are no limits at that point?

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

And it doesn't appear she has accused him of rape. So, apparently, she woke up and enjoyed the ride. But, yeah, it's definitely rape.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

And I just read the entire story to see if there were any rape accusations and saw the part where she had told her sponsor that she has showed the daughter pictures of herself having sex with her boyfriend. WTF? She showed her daughter pictures of herself having sex? And the daughter looked at them?? WTF? Wouldn't you be horrified to see pictures of your mother having sex???? I mean, I know it's Georgia, but WTF??

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Definitely WTF material. Some serious whack jobs in that bunch.

5. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

In the court of law, that wouldn't be an excuse. I mean, I understand your point, but still

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

bean-flicking show

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That would be a great name for a band.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Gotta reluctantly call BS on this story. She tells the AA sponsors the kids were taken from her because of what happened so why does the AA sponsor need to go to the police after the fact? (And become, apparently, the primary source of the complaint.)

Doesn't make sense. But if true, the AA sponsor may be the only person in Augusta not getting any.

bigpern23 likes this.
  9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Yeah, and Tiger Woods was in town last week!

10. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Vombatus likes this.
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

"Bean-flicking" has been a wonderful addition to my knowledge base.

I imagine someone might be able to gather a bunch of women together someday and put them in a bean-flicking contest followed by a game of cornhole. The headlines write themselves.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted