1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother of eight newborns now can count to 14.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Jan 30, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I do not know how to feel about this.

I do not agree with her just erasing seven lives (the eighth was a suprise) or a lower number when she found out how many lives where inside of her.

But how the hell do you try to have more children when you already have six? How much love and care can one women give?
  2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I know how I feel: The woman is an irresponsible idiot and everyone else gets to pick up the tab. Why in hell is someone who a) already has six kids, b) lives at home, and c) has no partner even thinking about having another kid no less receiving fertility treatment? My other feeling is that I feel sorry for the kids.
  3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I'll repeat.....

Americans learn nothing.

Selfishness and self-indulgence rule the day as the country overpopulates itself to death.

Just like the Wall Street and housing disaster we are going through. No one learns shit until after the disaster.
  4. Cousin Oliver

Cousin Oliver New Member

She has enough kids for a full soccer team, plus three eligible subs.
  5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Where is the clown car pic when you need it?
  6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

You guys don't know the situation, she could be a good mom. Probably a deadbeat, but lets not jump to conclusions.
  7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I can't even think of a hypothetical explanation that would suffice for this idiot. Sorry. I assume she's mentally unstable. And whatever medical person allowed this woman to receive fertility treatment was behaving unethically as well.
  8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake.

14 kids, on the dole of the county. Fan-fucking-tastic.
  9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fertility done in Tijuana, Mexico.
  10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Who paid for the fertility treatments?
  11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

14 kids under the age of 7. The mind boggles.
  12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Did she end up in a contest with the Duggars?

I know people are throwing up the hypothetical about welfare. I know that in the state of NJ, if you are on welfare already and decide to give birth to more children you will not receive more money.
Draft saved Draft deleted