1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most useful iPod accessories you've found?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 31, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

iPod + Bluetooth iPod dock adapter + Motorola MOTOROKR Bluetooth headphones = wireless reggae happiness :D

(Downside: Eats battery. :'( But oh well.)

Whatcha got?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I like the stopwatch, of all things. Saved me another purchase when I decided to try to get into shape.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I want a remote that mimics the wheel.
    Anyone knows if one exists?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I've got the iTrip car fm/transmitter/charger and I love it.

Alarm clock/charging dock is OK.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Harman Kardon makes the drive+play for the car, but I'm not sure that's what you had in mind.

http://www.harmankardon.com/drive-1/how_it_works.aspx

Zeke .... Got the clock radio/dock, too (actually on my second, because I couldn't turn off the display backlight and the dimmest setting was way too bright). The FM stations here are fairly bubbling over with fail in the morning.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The Honda Element with the auxiliary input built into the dashboard.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

My God. how fuckin lazy are you? :D :D

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Got an hour? :D

Ok, all kidding aside...one great tool to get my kids to sleep when cranky is rocking them while playing some James Taylor.
    If I have to switch artists, etc. this way I don't have to get up if I can mimic the remote.

9. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Recently bought a new car with the MP3 player jack, and spent $7 to buy an adaptor for the iPod at Target. Best cheap investment I've made in a while.

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I have the final accord without the mp3 plug in front so I use a middling DLO fm adapter. BUT circuit city sells an adapter for $50 that they can hardwire and it'll charge it too; I may get that.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

My next car will have an MP3 adapter, or a built-in iPod jack. I'm sick of running my shit through crummy radio waves.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Satch...do you have a link to it? I looked on their site, no luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted