1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most questionable reason you ever broke up with you someone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Jul 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I doubt her name is Karma.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

6E33C5FE-6296-4DF9-8331-37488EBAB881.jpeg

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Back in college I dated a girl who was constantly playing games and testing me. "No" meant "yes." "Yes" meant "no." If we were holding hands she'd start sliding her hand out to see if I would grab it back. Annoying, but she was hot, so I put up with it.

One day we saw each other briefly but I had to go do something. We were going to get together that night. This is before cell phones, so making plans was always tricky. She told me "I will call you tonight, OK? I promise, I will call you."

As she said it, I knew she was not going to call. She was going to wait to see how long it took me to call her.

I didn't call. It's been 33 years. I guess we've broken up.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Mid-20s, I had a girlfriend who had some issues. Basically, she was half crazy and a social bitch.
    Anyway, she didn't care much about fucking, but she was, shall we say, orally fixated to the max.

Wasn't enough to keep her. She was a daily headache. So I dumped the girl who was crazy about blowjobs.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

“I’m a grown man” (Gundy voice), sex is never enough to justify a sh*tty relationship. You show me a couple who only have sex to keep them together, I’ll show you a miserable couple.

Draft saved Draft deleted