1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most overrated actor ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

That other 0.1% must think they're funny, otherwise they wouldn't be working with any kind of consistency, much less making millions of dollars every time they step in front of a camera.

2. longgone

longgone Member

keanu reeves. yuck.

3. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Chuck Heston -- two decent performances, The Omega Man (if anyone saw it, you'll know what I mean) and Bowling for Columbine.

YHS, etc

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Holy Moses, that's funny.

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Well, the people who think they're funny are the same tasteless, slack-jawed, mouth breating morons who pay money to see crap like the "Dukes of Hazzard", watch reality shows and are really in to celebrity gossip programs.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's a whole lot more than 0.1 percent.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think you have to be rated to be overrated... Nobody thinks Kattan, Schneider or Fallon are funny, so they're hardly overrated...

This list should be big names only... Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey etc...

8. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

As much as I can't stand Dicaprio now that he's "Gone Hollywood," he is a fantastic actor and I agree that he was amazing in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. It was the first time I ever saw him in anything and I wondered how they got the kid with the mental problems to remember and say his lines. Gee, that mom was fat though. Might be cool to see her do the splits at first base.

9. Ben Hur?
    No love for Ben Hur?
    Kids today.

10. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Mr Bastard,

I took Ben Hur (tire tracks and all) into consideration. Still brutal. Not an actor per se but an over-actor.

YHS, etc

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Fred Flinstone, hands down.
    Barney Rubble carried that show.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm not about to roll through 12 pages on this, but has Hugh Grant been mentioned yet? I fucking hate Hugh Grant.

Draft saved Draft deleted