1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most hated team in baseball is...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I am going to preface this by saying I am a Yankees fan, but I am trying to be objective here. There was a time when the Red Sox were the lovable losers, 1918, yada, yada. Sometime in the last 10 years, that has all changed. I am sick of the Sox, the genius boy GM, Jason Varitek, Big Papi, Schilling's rants, all the hype that goes into a 4 hour game 19 times a year with the Yankees and that stupid park.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Nielsen Co.: "Yeah, those results were misrepresented."

http://wap.mlb.com/cle/news/article/201004309694324/

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

At least on SJ, the Cardinals seem to be high on the hated list.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

I don't think it's the Cardinals that are hated (except by the cubsfanboiloosers) it's their asshole...oops, 'genius' .. manager who is hated.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

yankees and cowboys are unique, at once both the most loved AND hated team in their sports. much like someone like derek jeter can be found on both overrated AND underrated lists, the passions running so high on both sides for yankee fans and yankees haters alike.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

I don't know of anyone who hates the Indians. Most people just don't care that much about them, sort of like the Pirates.

7. And the people of pittsburgh have turned their hatred away from the players, to ownership who wishes to turn the biggest profit at the expense of winning a single fricking ballgame.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Absolutely the hatred should be aimed at the worst freaking management in baseball.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And I'm sure she would have been thrilled with the Miami Indians attendance at LandShark Stadium (or whatever it's called) today.

Draft saved Draft deleted