1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most embarrassing moment.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Jan 23, 2008.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

My friends and I always do this when we are out with a group of new people. Everyone has to go and say their most embarrassing moment. It sounds stupid but ends up being hilarious.

One of my favorites came from a buddy of mine who got sick in high school and threw up all over the attendance lady.

So what's your story?

By the way, I have a lot of free time on my hands.

2. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

but there are just so many to choose from... I'll have to compile a list then narrow it down.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I made a joke about Cokeback Mountain and none of my friends laughed.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Sportschick: I'm sure you've said nothing that has offended anyone in your 16,000 plus posts?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I once said depression doesn't affect the wealthy. Man, was my face red.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Doc, thanks for that as well. Although I never said that and you know it. Now can we get off that now? Or are we going to be like ESPN and drone on about it forever?

7. Jeremy Goodwin

Mustang, how about you start us off with your most embarrassing moment since you started this thread?

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I was wrong on a playoff prediction!

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid. god damn solid.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Yeah, umm the puke thing... It was actually me.

Poor attendance lady.

11. Jeremy Goodwin

Ah, what the hell.
    made-me-feel-like-shit type of embarrassing: In freshman year of HS a friend and I were dating two girls who were best friends. We both kind of wanted to get out of the relationships we were in, so he came up with some master plan where we'd both break up with them on the same day. Makes sense right? The best friends could comfort each other, so it would make the breakups easier....Well, the girl I was dating caught wind of this and called me out on it one day after school. Yeah, that made me feel like the biggest asshole in the world and about an inch tall.

There other embarrassing moments that are funny, but they are mostly stupid things I've done while drunk and don't always recall doing the next day.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm brainstorming mine. ...

Draft saved Draft deleted