1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Annoying Singers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I make it a point to sing "Like a child misses his or her blanket" when listening to it ;)

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I may never love you more than I do right at this moment.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

What can I say? I was born to be a lyric rebel.

4. Exactly. I thought of her when I saw the thread title and got more and more disappointed as I read through the posts and didn't see her mentioned.
    And Piotr, I think Gwen Stefani has a very sexy voice, but to each his own, I suppose.

5. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I thought of her, too, with her denture sound to her singing. And crack-headedness. But since she hasn't done anything in years, I decided to pass her by.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Aldo Nova, aka "Dildo Nova," Latin for "the new dildo."

[​IMG]

Special mention for Billy Squier and Mike Reno. God, the 80s sucked.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wow... that didn't take long...

And Celine Dion belongs at the top of the list -- her facial contortions belong in their own category

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

You would enjoy this, Slapps.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

If "Lady really needs to blow her nose, because she sounds like she's got a cold," is your idea of a sexy singing voice, more power to you.

Also: A vote for Paolo Nutini. Bad songs, bad voice, and he was lucky enough to perform on the same stage as Zeppelin's reunion (as Ertegun's last signing).

"Grant my lasht requesht and joust let me hode you . .don't shrug your ssshoal-dah . . lay down beshide me."

And it's NOT his accent, unless the producer somehow lifted it out of "New Shoes." It's that he CHOOSES to suck on that particular song.

10. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Why isn't the guy from Counting Crows on that list?

11. No way Aldo Nova is as bad as fellow Canuck Celine. And she can't play her guitar sidesaddle, either.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Shouldn't this list begin and end with Barry Manilow?

Draft saved Draft deleted