1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mort and Favre

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Kato, Jul 13, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So how come Greta von Susteren got the exclusive one-on-one with Favre, to be aired tonight? Mort must be crushed.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This was brought up on the other thread.

Here were Favre's choices:

Al Jones: Zero credibility.

Mort and PK: Even though they're in Favre's camp, they might have to ask a few questions like, "Why the fuck can't you ever make up your mind?"

Wisconsin media: Favre hates them.

Greta: Doesn't know enough about football to ask the hard questions and is a die-hard admitted Favre fan.

3. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

What?! You mean Brett's ole fishin' buddy has no credibility? Perish the thought.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

It was mentioned in the AP story that Greta is from Wisconsin and a Packers shareholder. Did that give her an in? Is it a conflict of interest?
    Also, I hate when "regular" news folks tackle sports stories like this. Not because I'm jealous, but because they usually come off sounding like nincompoops with their questions.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

isn't almost everyone who lives in wisconsin a "packers shareholder?"

6. Sconnie

Sconnie Member

Sadly, no. I can't afford it on my monster sports writer salary.

Draft saved Draft deleted