1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moron/Criminal-in-Chief press conference

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I had to look twice and be sure the title didnt come from Fenian Bastard

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Absolutely.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Loved his line talking about his legacy. "I want people to remember me as doing things because of principle, not politics." How he kept a straight face while saying that is beyond me.

This, from a man who thinks principles run schoolhouses, morals are big paintings on walls and scruples are money in Russia.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So, based on the title of this thread I'm assuming you co-hosted the press conference with the Commander in Chief?

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

January 2002 approval rating: 90 percent.

Any more stupid observations, zag?

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Only 6 more Beckett wins. And the 3rd person comes off as pompous.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

W. has great speechwriters and does a good job on his prepared speeches, but the press conference is not his best arena.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Jim's mom made an apple pie a couple hours ago.... it's on the table waiting for you.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Not only did he have the entire nation at his beck and call, but we had Iran --- Iran, for crying out loud! --- helping us fight the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Then the Idiot-In-Chief delivers his "Axis of Evil" speech and includes . . . Iran (insert Scooby Doo "Gulp!" sound effect here). And things have gone progressively downhill since then.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

My friends and I have also talked about what would have happened with Bush in the White House during the Cold War. Scary, scary thought. The planet would have been destroyed.

11. FlipSide

FlipSide Member

A pleasant good day from those of us at the CIA. We have all of your names, IP addresses and social security numbers and will be visiting your homes in due time for daring to question our glorious leader.

Well, except those few of you who are friends of good government and true patriots. Salute!

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I don't get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.