1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moron/Criminal-in-Chief press conference

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

LOL.

He's tossing the military hierarchy of 2002 under the bus one by one, beginning with Tommy Franks.

Any blame for himself? Who, HIM???

This guy is incredible.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

With an impartial thread header like that, you know this thread will end well.

3. Simon_Cowbell

People have offered this homicidal maniac FAR, far too much decorum for six years.

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I don't disagree. It just seems to me that it's pretty hard to have a civil political debate on this board and titles such as that make it even harder.

5. Simon_Cowbell

There is no room for civility until he is removed, I believe.

Sorry.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There is on here though.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Watching The Fog Of War.... could you imagine if it had been Bush in power in 1962?

My God. Many of us would not be here today.

8. Simon_Cowbell

I wasn't referring to any posters here.

9. Simon_Cowbell

I think the only reason he had a press conference is because the new press room has air conditioning.

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes that right he hasn't been referred to as a dumbass, a monkey, a whacko, an evil man, a lunatic, a coke head and everything else for seven years by his opponents.

Sorry decorum went out the window with regards to George W. went out the window the minute it became clear he had a chance to win the election in 2000.

And theads like this - and just about every one that is started by Zeke and Fenian -- are a major reason for the "decline of civility here at SportsJournalists.com".

These aren't political threads and the idea of every one of them isn't to spark a political discussion, ever. It is to spout leftist views, tear down conservative politicians and then anyone who disagrees or wonders aloud something difference is the subject of a bunch of insults and called names.

We haven't had a true political discussion in this forum in a long, long time.

11. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

And in some cases, that would likely not be a bad thing.

12. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Some fair points, but at least have the dignity to admit that there are several people on the other side of the aisle who do the exact same thing here. You can't have a pissing contest without two, um, pissers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.