1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More trouble for the family who named its son Hitler

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

This family really needs help.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Adolf-Hitlers-Grandma-Drunk-While-Headed-to-Court.html

2. That is one great headline, though.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

What was the reason the kid(s) were taken from them?

4. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

Obama will make everything ok. Change.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Never trust anyone with a neck tattoo. And yes, I'm making a blanket generalization.

6. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

I wonder if that family has slapped a restraining order on Tom Cruise's ass.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Words to live by, to be sure.

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I figured this thread would be about how older brother Stalin beat the shit out of him when Hitler hit him after promising not to.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, Granny is drunk at 10 o'clock in the morning? Now that's getting the day off to a roaring start.

And interesting that they claim there was a sobriety test, but the police show no record of one. So, perhaps they're fabricating stuff to try and get back at the authorities for taking the Fuhrer away? Best be careful, though, because it seems from a distance that forces are lining up to come down on these two hard.

Karma is going to get them. Or they'll have a reality TV show within six weeks.

And cran--I think the name was a big reason why these kids were taken away. I have said, mostly jokingly on here, that babies should be immediately taken from parents who name their kids something stupid. If you're Mr and Mrs Head, and you name your kid Richard, you're essentially setting little Dick up for a ton of abuse because of your decision.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

They've got a whole lot of kids to round up if ignorance and stupidity are sufficient grounds. These people probably consider being named after Adolf Hitler some type of compliment and that some day they'll be proven right. On the other hand, maybe they're just self-loathing psychopaths.

If this was a TV show, I'd flip to another channel because the plot seemed too insipid.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If they let this kid go back home, he'll be curb-stomping black kids by the sixth grade.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That was only after Hitler bullied his cousin Chamberlain into giving him half his lunch money.

Draft saved Draft deleted