1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Trouble for Pacman Jones?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/titans/2007-11-20-incident-investigated_N.htm

The Tennessean broke this but I can't find a link on their website.

DENVER — Tennessee Titans officials are investigating an apparent altercation between suspended cornerback Pacman Jones and defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth this past weekend, coach Jeff Fisher confirmed Monday night.
    "I am looking into it right now, but I am not going to comment," Fisher said after the Titans lost 34-20 to the Broncos. "We will look into it more (Tuesday)."

Haynesworth made the trip to Denver but was inactive for the game because of a hamstring injury.

It's unclear where in Nashville the altercation took place.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron, in Denver on Monday night, said police did not have a record of an incident involving the two players and no Titans players had been arrested. Aaron said he would explore the matter in more detail upon returning to Nashville.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I gotta be honest.

On the list of people not to fuck with, I'd have to think that Albert Haynesworth is pretty high up on the list.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I heard that Jones borrowed $50 from Haynesworth. When Haynesworth went to collect, Jones had only a bunch of one dollar bills in a plastic bag.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The guy who got a guy paralyzed at a strip club vs. the guy who stomped on someone's head.

Can't they get rid of both foofs?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It's unclear where in Nashville the altercation took place.

I'm going to take a wild stab and say "nightclub".

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Someone besides Fenian uses the word "foof"?

7. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I'll take Boys Will Be Boys for $500, Alex. In ones, please.

Draft saved Draft deleted